Are You Dedicated to Shaping the Future of Medicare?
We’re looking for advocates to work directly with Better Medicare Alliance to advise the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) on the Medicare YOU want and need. Join the Medicare My Way Task Force today and help to enhance the Medicare of tomorrow.Join Our Medicare My Way Task Force
Become an All-Star Advocate
The more actions you take, the closer you’ll be to All-Star Advocate status - reserved for our most active seniors who have completed more than 5 advocacy activities. Get started by completing the three activities below:
Meet Our Top Advocates
Actions Taken: 25
Sun City, Arizona
Congressional District AZ-08
Actions Taken: 22
Congressional District TN-01
Actions Taken: 80
Congressional District FL-23
Join Our BMA Ambassadors
Sign-up to join an elite group of our most dedicated BMA advocates from across the country. As a BMA Ambassador, you will have access to regular updates from BMA, the opportunity to join monthly calls with your fellow ambassadors and special opportunities to contribute to our organization’s ongoing activities.
Become a BMA Ambassador
Join Our Task Forces
Our task forces are smaller groups of senior advocates that are passionate about certain Medicare Advantage issues. Click below to sign up to join one of our task forces for access to special resources on the part of Medicare Advantage you’re most passionate about.
- Join Our Medicare My Way Task to work directly with Better Medicare Alliance to advise the government on how to improve Medicare and advocate for what services you think your Medicare Advantage plans should cover, including supplemental benefits.
- Join Our Medicare Advantage Retiree Plans Task Force to protect Medicare Advantage plans provided to retirees by their former employers.
- Join The Keep Our Prescription Drugs Affordable Task Force to ensure seniors on Medicare Advantage have access to affordable and effective prescription medicines.
- Join Our Chronic Disease Task Force to protect critical Medicare Advantage chronic disease care
Download Our Advocacy Toolkit
Our toolkit explains how to get more involved with Better Medicare Alliance, as well as ways for you and your family to ﬁght for what matters most. Inside, you’ll ﬁnd information on:
- How Medicare Advantage is Affected by Washington
- How to Participate in BMA
- Medicare Advantage 101
- Talking Points for BMA Advocates